In today’s challenging times, property owners can’t afford NOT to have professional property management watching out for their investment and maintaining the value of their asset. Property management services are affordable. When weighing your options and making the decision of whether you will manage your investment portfolio yourself or hire a property manager, there are many things to consider.
• You should consider the time and energy you will expend to manage, maintain, market, and lease your building over the duration of ownership.
• Also consider the time it will take you to research and educate yourself to stay current with changing laws.
• Think about the hours spent fielding tenant calls.
• Don’t forget doing regular and frequent property inspections.
• And to build in time for building and maintaining relationships with your tenants!
Ask yourself, “what is my time worth to me?”
Call our property managers if you want help to make a profit, while maintaining the value of your asset.